95, Jalan SS 21/1a, Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Operating Hours :
Monday : Close
Tuesday & Thursday : 2pm – 11:30pm
Wednesday : 12pm – 11:30pm
Friday : 2pm – 12am
Saturday : 12pm – 12am
Sunday : 12pm – 11:30pm
It was my birthday hence a close friend of mine planned a meet-up to celebrate. A friend of a friend of my said close friend is also celebrating her birthday on the same day. So they planned a joined birthday dessert meetup at this cafe
OK… so this is what we have ordered :
So… this is how much the total bill cost :
Our bill for those meal were:
– Very cozy interior and it’s definitely a perfect place to hang out with friends. 6/10 for its ambiance.
– Staffs were also extremely friendly. Their friendliness makes it sort of worth the price you paid for.
– Shooting star drink was really refreshing. 7/10. Went back the day after just to buy that drink despite it being EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE
– Chocoreto Pancake was average. 4/10. Not that nice though. =( . But the ice cream saved it.
– It’s just too expensive for me. Will I come back? Maybe just for the drink. But even that is still very extremely expensive. If they can lower their price by a little bit, then it might just be worth it.
From my friend :
– Ambiance: 6/10, good lighting and decent decoration, but a little point deduction for having dusty wall decos
– Cappuccino: 3/10 nothing special, underwhelming coffee flavour, might be closer to a latte than a cappuccino
– Pancake texture: 1/10, too dense, almost like a solid block of dough, frozen pancakes are probably softer than this
– Pancake flavour: 2/10, nothing outstanding and probably overpowered by all the ice cream and terrible texture of the pancake, at least it wasn’t too sweet
– Red bean paste: barely notice it, when eaten alone it taste quite good but almost non existent when eaten with the matcha ice cream
Matcha ice cream: 4/10, cant go wrong with it but there’s nothing outstanding about it
Price: 3/10, too expensive for food of this quality, especially for the tough pancakes