Food Truck Location :
Location may vary daily. Check out their Facebook / Instagram for latest update
HQ Address :
D-G-6, Medan Connaught Center Point, Jalan 3/144a,
Taman Len Sen, Batu 9 Cheras,
56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Operating Hours :
Monday – Sunday : Timing may vary
This stall was recommended to me by a owner of a shop I was handling in an e-commerce company. She told me that she has another business which is selling satay. So, I followed their Facebook page for the latest update on their food truck location.
This is as they have a food truck that roams the city daily selling their satay. Hence when the opportunity came and it was near my house area, I decided to try them out.
I came during the fasting period. Therefore, I came early to avoid the queue.
So.. this is what I’ve ordered.
So.. This is how much I paid for this meal…
Total bill for is meal is:
RM34 (1 Pax)
– Service was acceptable and fast. Maybe during that time I was the only one buying. Staff is also very friendly and fast despite it’s almost time to buka puasa. Overall shall give them a :
– Ambiance it will be unfair to rate at this time as this is a food truck and they can’t controll what their surrounding will be. But I shall rate how they provide the table and chairs for their customer. So, for that I shall give them some bonus points for catering to our needs :
– Their chicken satay taste amazing. Very big and pretty tender. Not the best but definitely better than the rest. Taste better with the peanut sauce.
– Their beef satay will be the best so far. Very beefy taste and you can definitely taste the beef. Very tender meat. One of the best beef satay out there. Taste good eaten on its own.
– Their peanut sauce is above average. Taste good, but can be better.
– Price wise its acceptable. Standard price compared to others out there but being a food truck satay, I can say its pretty cheap.
– Overall rating will be a ***7/10***. Their satay taste amazing and price is worth it. Portion is also pretty huge. I almost cant finish that 25 sticks. Do check their Facebook page for more info