1, Jalan Radin Anum, Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Operating Hours :
Monday : 5:30pm – 12am
Tuesday & Wednesday : 8am–12pm, 5:30pm–12am
Thursday – Sunday : 8am – 12am
It was around 10pm, was feeling hungry and was craving for some Kuey Teow Goreng Basah. So… went to this place for supper.
So.. as I was craving Kuey Teow Goreng Basah… this is how it looked like.. Kinda small though
My supper cost:
– Service was pretty fast. Once you sit down, you are presented with a menu. So i shall give a 8/10 for their service
– Kuey Teow Goreng Basah was not as I imagined. No prawn inside and only meat. Also they use those leafy vegetables. I’ve never seen any KTGB that use those vegetables before. Taste wise was acceptable. Portion wise was very dissapointing. Overall 3/10 for this meal
– Teh Ais. How can one messed up Teh ais. Theirs was above average. Not those mild tasting Teh ais you find at mamak stalls as their taste is pretty strong. So 7/10 for this. Their drink safe their rating
– Ambiance cant complaint. Its at a roadside. So shall give it a 5/10 for ambiance
– Parking is pretty hard to find but just turn few rounds in that extremely congested area and can find one. 5/10 for parking
Overall to me this place is a 5/10 as for now. Haven’t tasted their nasi lemak yet. But that is for a future rating.