Mid Valley Megamall,
Lot T-041B, 1, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
Mid Valley City,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Operating Hours :
Monday – Sunday : 10am – 10pm
This is one of the place that I will always go to while waiting for a movie in Mid Valley. There are others but that is for later posts. But this is one of my favorite for its variety.
This place is just beside Mr.DIY. Same floor as GSC Cinema. Go up the escalator, walk front and its on your right. Very easy to find.
The inside is actually pretty well decorated. But if only they have more seats with a back rest. But maybe this is their concept, so I wont say much.
Their choice of food is Set A ( Meat ) and Set B (Mostly Non-Meat Dishes).. You can choose 3 types:
So this is how much we paid for..
Our bill for those meal were:
I’ve tasted all of those dishes in several times before so I can conclude that :
– Pork Trotters & Pork Belly is a must try. But since both has their own sauce, the next choice of meat / non meat is better to choose a dry variety. Don;t need to choose both with sauce.
– Chili Pork Ribs is ok, not bad. But would prefer if it goes with Nam Yu Fried Pork (not in picture, but do try that)
– Salted Egg Chicken Chop from back then was also not bad. But don’t eat with anything sour such as the pork belly as it not a good combination. Try experimenting each time you’re here. Won’t get bored easily.
– Packed and tight, but comfortable. No one will invade your personal space.
– Staff very friendly and quick to serve you.
– Clean environment.
-Acceptable. Not too expensive. Worth the price but for me, portion a little too small. But still worth the price due to its location at a popular mall.
Overall 7.5/10… will always come back here to eat while waiting for movie.