33, Jalan SS 21/1a,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Operating Hours :
Monday : Close
Tuesday – Thursday : 5pm – 10pm
Friday – Sunday : 12pm – 10pm
Was craving some Fish & Chips one Sunday afternoon, and was bored of the one in the malls plus I’m not a fan of those cheap quality fish & chips found at most food courts.
Hence after remembering seeing a video about this restaurant, I decided to visit this place to have my early dinner.
I sit on the inside. As it was still early about 5pm, there were very few customers.
Alright… time for the Fish & Chips :
So.. this is how much I paid for…:
Total bill for this meal is:
– Service is tip top. Very fast & friendly service by the staff. Staff is also very polite and soft spoken. Very amazed by their service.
( 9/10 )
– Ambiance feels nice and comfy. Clean interior, nice music playing in the background. They even have a movie playing. If only can listen to the movie volume though. Well, maybe others want to listen to music playing instead. But its good enough for me.
( 8.5/10 )
– Fish & Chips were amazing. You can taste the flavour in every single bite. Perfectly battered and deep fried fish fillet serve with a side of well cook fries. I’ve only ordered the cheapest fish available and it already taste amazing. Can’t imagine how the Atlantic Cod would taste like. Truly one of a kind. Portion wise is also very generous, so if you are a huge eater like me, this is pretty decent.
( 9/10 )
– Drinks will be better if they have bottomless soft drinks though. Won’t mind paying for a bottomless soft drink. I;’ve ordered just plain ice water, but the soft drink they serve comes in a can. Also, they do have other drinks you can choose from, and from what I’ve heard, its above average, so I will give them the rating based on those who tried it before.
( 7/10 )
– Price is pretty high. But its standard for most Fish & Chips restaurant. So I can’t complaint much, although those in the malls (Manhattan Fish Market) can sometimes go as low as RM9.90 or RM7.99 per set.
( 7/10 )
Overall shall give a :
Definitely one of the best Fish & Chips out there. Do go ahead and try it and if you have more money than I do, go ahead and try their Atlantic Cod. Even their cheapest fish taste amazing, just imagine how the more pricier fish would taste like.