75, Jalan PJS 11/9, Bandar Sunway,
47500 Petaling Jaya,
Operating Hours :
Monday – Saturday : 11am – 9:30pm
Sunday : Close
Was driving around my old uni area finding for food when we spotted this shop. Seems like there are more and more food shops opening near Sunway University so we go ahead a try it out..
This restaurant is right beside The Fish Bowl. So yeah, its further down the lot from Sunway University side entrance
At first we though it was those regular milk tea / bubba tea shop but then we realize they also serve Set Meals which means actual FOOD… in which at that time is what we need.
So.. there are many of food to choose from. But since there are only 2 of us today, this is what we have ordered :
Frankly speaking, you don’t have to add the noodles as seen in both picture, to us it does not really make any difference. Still look like the same portion of noodles.
So this is what we paid for. Yes we spit the bill this round as we ordered separately :
Our bill for those meal were:
RM15.90 (Fish Chop) & RM18.90 (Chicken Drumsticks)
From me :
– Fish Chop was above average. Taste nice, good texture.
– Mash potatoes was 10/10. Damn good. Please have option to add this.
– Noodles to me was good. Lacking flavor & sauce but still acceptable.
– Environment on point. Feels comfy.
From my friend :
– Fried chicken was slightly overcooked and lacking flavour.
– Noodles quite bland as served with not much sauce and noodles was also slightly overcooked. Portion small even after adding extra noodles.
– Braised eggs was not braised long enough as flavour did not penetrate the centre of the egg.
– Vegetables cooked with red fermented bean curd was also lacking flavour and umami, was rather bland
– Overall 5/10, including bonus points for its rather decent environment.